QuickCheck Loan app is one of the reliable loan apps in Nigeria and has been around for quite some time hence why we are doing this review to help you make an informed decision on which loan app to take a loan from. QuickCheck gives you instant loans without demanding any form of paperwork or collateral, and everything is done in the online space.
What Is QuickCheck Loan App?
The QuickCheck loan app is a trusted loan app known for its excellent customer service that attends prompts to customers’ complaints. It uses Artificial Intelligence to analyze and determine the amount that the borrower can borrow. However, they are pretty generous with their loan offer, as you can borrow up to NGN200,000 within minutes.
The QuickCheck loan app’s repayment plan is quite flexible, allowing you to pay back your loan in installments. Additionally, they have a referral program that rewards you with NGN500 for every friend you invite into QuickCheck.
Which Banks Own QuickCheck Loan App?
Quickcheck loan is owned and managed by Arve Nigeria Limited, which is a registered and licensed financial institution in Nigeria.
The institution has maintained a good standard and reputation in disbursing personal loans to people who want them without stress. Their loan disbursement is also fast and reliable after every verification has been made.
Steps to QuickCheck Loan App Download
Quickcheck isn’t available for IOS users. It is only available in Google Play Store. To download, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to your Google Play Store
Step 2: On the search button, dial. “Quickcheck” or click here to download directly.
Step 3: Install and register an account. To register for an account, you will need to provide some of your detail such as your name, BVN, functioning bank account, phone number linked to your BVN, financial details, employment details, and family details, and you will need to set up a four-digital security pin number.
After your account is fully set up, you can place your loan request.
QuickCheck Customer Care Number and How to Contact Them
To contact QuickCheck, you can go through any of their customer care platforms, as shown below.
- Telephone: 07080665544 (Available on Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) (Sat 9am-5pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media:@QuickCheckng on Facebook, Twitter, etc
You can also visit their website at www.quickcheck.ng to drop your complaint or for further information about the operation of the loan app.
QuickCheck Interest Rate for Quick Loans
Quickcheck loan app has a fixed interest rate of 1% daily throughout the loan tenure. So if the loan tenure is 60 days, your accumulated interest rate becomes 60%. The longer the repayment duration, the higher the interest.
Basically, there are three methods to repay the loans. They are:
- Through Debit Card: Go to the app. Click on loan repayment and input your card details for the money to be deducted.
- USSD Code: You can use your bank USSD code for the repayment.
- Cash/Bank deposit: You can transfer or deposit in cash to the QuickCheck account details, as shown below.
- Account Name: Arve Ltd
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank GTBB.)
- Account Number: 0266302303
QuickCheck Pros and Cons
Quickcheck loan app, like every other loan app, has pros and cons, let’s look at some of them.
- Prompt Disbursement: Your loan is disbursed almost immediately when your loan is approved. It occurs in minutes.
- Collateral and Paperwork Free loans: To access QuickCheck loans, all you need is your Smartphone and active network connection, and you are good to go. It does not require any form of collateral or documentation or visiting any physical office.
- Aids Salary Earners: It has a lovely feature that helps to aid salary earners meet their basic needs when their salary is not enough.
- It Must Have Access to Your Phone: For your loan to be approved, you must grant the QuickCheck loan app access to your phone so that artificial intelligence can analyze your financial transactions and calculate your creditworthiness.
- Low Offer for New Users: As a first-time user, the maximum amount of money you are allowed to borrow is NGN10,000
- Limited to the Nigerian Nation: Quickcheck’s services are only for Nigerian citizens. They can’t be accessed from outside Nigeria.
- It is only Available for Android Users: IOS users cannot access the QuickCheck loan app. You must be an Android user.
How Much Can I Borrow from QuickCheck
As a first-time borrower, you are only eligible to borrow NGN10,000 Maximum for 30 days. For subsequent times, you can access higher loans for lower interest rates.
How Do I Get a Loan from QuickCheck?
You must first download and install the app to get a loan from QuickCheck. Afterward, you register and complete your profile by supplying all the necessary information.
After your profile has been fully set up and the eligible loan amount has been displayed, the next is to apply for the loan.
Below are the steps to apply for the QuickCheck loan.
- Choose the reason for your loan request.
- Choose the loan repayment duration. You can choose from 15 to 30 days.
- Select the exact date when you will repay the loan.
After selecting your exact repayment date, QuickCheck disburses the money to your account almost immediately.
When you borrow from QuickCheck, it is essential you repay your loan when due to prevent your account and BVN from being suspended.