We have a lot of the best online investment platforms in Nigeria where one can start a good investment with. One of the best ways to build wealth is through investment. However, you may lose their money if you don’t go through legit investment platforms. But not to worry, we are going to show you the best online investment platforms in Nigeria that you can start with today.
10 Best Online Investment Platforms in Nigeria
Here, I will show the top 10 best online investment platforms in Nigeria where you can invest in legit local and foreign stocks, shares, bonds, and other investment bundles.
Trove is one of the best legit online investment platforms in Nigeria, where you can buy and invest in local and foreign stocks. In Trove, you can invest in Nigeria, Chinese and American stocks. Also, using Trove, you can invest in ETFs, bonds, and REITs.
The minimum amount of money you can start investing within Trove is NGN1,000.
To create an account in Trove, you will need to upload a valid means of identification and a utility bill. Also, you will be asked for personal information like your phone number, email address, and bank account information.
You can fund your Trove using payment options such as Nigerian banks-issued ATMS (Mastercard, Verve, and Visa) and via bank transfer.
Also, you have the liberty to track and monitor your investment as it grows, and withdrawal takes about one to two working days.
Key Features of Trove
- Trove is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
- Trove is well secured with your personal information protected with 256-bit encryption.
- ARM Investment Managers manage trove investment, a licensed Asset manager located in Lagos.
- Trove is partnered with Sigma and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and NSE.
Risevest is one of the best online investment platforms in Nigeria that allows you to invest in Dollar-denominated investments such as American Real Estate and American bonds.
This online investment platform allows you to earn dollars to ride on the Nigerian Naira’s inflation and devaluation crises.
It is one of the online investment platforms where you get to select an investment plan. After selection, your chosen investment plan gets managed by the company’s investment team of experts.
Think of it as an automated dollar investment company in Nigeria where you earn dollar returns.
Risevest boasts annual returns of 14% on US stocks. The minimum required amount to invest in this platform is $10. For registration, you need a valid means of identification and utility bills, and you can fund your account using your cards and via bank transfer.
- It is compatible with Android and IOS.
- It allows you to make dollar-denominated investments from your comfort state in Nigeria.
- Rise uses high-security software such as PCI-DSS complaints, two-factor authentication, and bank-grade security to protect all your account.
- Rise is an SEC-registered investment adviser in the United States.
Carbon is one of the best online investment platforms in Nigeria that gives you access to smart investment options, including bill payments and loans.
Also, carbon has one of the best interest rates on Investment in Nigeria, pegged at 15.5% annually with no withdrawal charges.
- It is compatible with Andriod and IOS
- It is restricted to local investment options
- You can access loans on the app
- It is only compatible with Android devices.
Piggyvest is another online investment platform in Nigeria where you can invest in Agriculture, Transportation, and fixed-income instruments. Also, Piggvest is known as one of the most reliable saving online platforms as it features automatic saving options that encourage you to save.
Also, it offers a Dollar wallet savings investment plan.
- It is compatible with IOS and Andriod
- It has a good interest rate which is over 10% per annum
- It attracts a 5% withdrawal fee carried out outside fixed withdrawal days.
Bamboo is a legit investment platform in Nigeria where you have the opportunity to invest in over 3500 stocks on the Nigerian and American stock exchange markets.
The minimum investment amount is $20, and you can buy, hold and sell local and American stocks right from the comfort of your mobile phone in Nigeria. You can fund your account using a bank transfer or a valid ATM card. Also, you can track and monitor your investments as they mature. Features:
- It is compatible with Android and IOS
- Bamboo uses high-tech bank-level security, two-factor authentication, and data encryption to protect your account. Also, your account is held at a top
US brokerag· e firm.
I-invest is a unique online investment platform in Nigeria that was established by the sterling bank in partnership with Parthian partners. It allows you to invest in Treasury bills in Nigeria.
Treasury bills are one of the best risk-free investments you can take, and you get to monitor them via the app.
Also, this investment app allows retail traders to save money at a reasonable interest rate.
However, the startup investment amount is higher than most investment platforms. You need a minimum of NGN100,000 to get started, and you only get paid when
your investment matures (it includes both investment capital and interest) However, you can access your money after a minimum holding period of 30 days.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS
- It has an Interest rate of 8% – 11%
- No maintenance fee is accrued
Chaka is one of the best online investment platforms in Nigeria that allows you to start trading as low as $10 and invest in Nigerian and foreign stocks.
To register an account, you will need a valid means of identification and a utility bill. You can fund your account using your cards and through bank transfers.
The withdrawal process is easy, as cash withdrawal from your account takes up to 12 hours, and withdrawal from a sold stock takes t3 days to drop. Also, you get to track your investment from your app.
- It is compatible with Web, Android, and IOS.
- Chaka uses bank-grade AES encryption software for security
- It allows you to invest in both local and foreign stocks.
Cowrywise started as an online saving platform, just like Piggyvest. Cowrywise, in addition to online savings, allows you to invest in mutual funds and other commodities in the money market (such as naira and dollar), agriculture, and halal investment.
Additionally, it gives you access to loans.
- It is compatible with Android and iOS
- Its interest rate ranges from 10% to 15%
- It does not charge withdrawal fees.
Farmcrowdy is one of the best online investment platforms to invest in agriculture. It operates as a crowdfunding platform that connects farmers with investors.
You can invest in agricultural products such as rice, maize, poultry farm, soybeans, and cassava.
As an investor on Farmcrowdy, you receive bi-weekly updates for farm products that are six months or less. While for agric products with farm cycles of more than 6 months, you will receive monthly updates. The updates come in various formats, which cover pictures, videos, and written articles showing and explaining the stages of the farm cycle; this helps you to monitor the investment.
These updates are usually pictures, written reports, and videos showing the progress at different stages of the farm cycle.
In Farmcrowdy, there is a profit-sharing formula between the framer, investor, and the app. The investor and farmer each receive a 40% return of the value realized, while the remaining 20% goes for Farmcrowdy.
The farm projects on the app are all issued. In case of loss, your capital will be returned.
- It is compatible with Web and Andriod
- The amount of investment ranges from ₦90,000 – ₦284,000
- The investment duration is between 6 to 12 months
10. Chipper Cash
Chipper is one of the best online investment platforms in Nigeria to invest in cryptocurrency and stocks.
Using Chipper Cash, you can buy fractional shares of foreign publicly listed companies such as Amazon, Nike, Apple, Facebook, etc. Chipper claims to have a fast trade execution rate and the lowest commission. Also, you get to buy bitcoin and other altcoins on the app.
- It is compatible with Android and IOS.
- It supports the purchase of stocks and cryptocurrency
- It supports buying stocks at a fraction
The above best online investment platforms in Nigeria are all legit. Ensure you read and understand the terms, conditions, and mode of operation before signing into it.